If you are after a pair of work sneakers with additional ankle support then this Vista Energy Mid with Carbon-Fiber Toe from KEEN Utility is for you. It’s built with game-changing cushioning and breathable upper, asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes that not only provide unobtrusive fit but are also 15% lighter than steel, and KEEN.ReGEN midsole provides 50% more energy return than the standard EVA foam.
Vista Energy Mid also features KONNECTFIT which is a heel-capture system that anchors the heel for a locked-in feel. These non-metallic mid-height work sneakers are also non-mutilating and provide a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits because they’re electrical hazard or electrical shock resistant as well.
To further boost comfort and support, Vista Energy Mid also features a metatomical PU footbed, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole. This is particularly important during extended wear and when working on tricky surfaces.
Vista Energy Mid work sneakers are best for warehouse, assembly line, or light manufacturing.
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN, a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)
- Non-metallic, expedites trips through metal detectors