If you are looking for work boots that are built around a woman’s biomechanics and foot structure, then Women’s San Jose 6-inch Boot from KEEN Utility is for you. It’s made with water-resistant leather which not only protects against moisture absorption but also helps in keeping the leather quality over time. It also boasts an air-infused midsole for weightless comfort and a siped outsole for increased traction. Ideal if you are a landscaper, carpenter, trucker, construction worker, or manufacturing worker.
Women’s San Jose 6-inch Boots with soft toe are also electrical hazard or electric shock resistant – so no worries if you’re working on a job site with live electrical circuit hazards because these pairs provide a secondary source of protection for you.
Women’s San Jose 6-inch Boot with soft toe also features shellback heel support, removable metatomical PU footbed, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole to provide comfort and support to your feet – particularly during extended wear.
- Built around a womans biomechanics and foot structure
- Made from water-resistant leather
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Soft toes help safeguard against minor impact
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Siped outsole, provides special channels for dispersing liquids quickly and increasing traction on wet or icy surfaces
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole