These Women’s San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots are designed and built to accompany women in their tough jobs. These work boots feature asymmetrical aluminum toes that are not only sleeker-looking but also weigh 35% less than steel. It also boasts KEEN.DRY waterproofing for keeping you dry, air-injected midsole for weightless comfort, and siped outsole for increased traction on tricky surfaces.
Women’s San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots are made from waterproof leather upper with a breathable membrane. It also features a shellback heel support, metatomical PU footbed, PU midsole, nylon shank, and slip and oil-resistant non-marking rubber outsole to boost comfort, support, and protection. These are particularly important during long shifts when you have to work for extended hours on your feet.
Women’s San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots are also electrical hazard or electric shock resistant, so no worries if your job site exposes you to such hazards. These boots serve as a secondary source of protection in case you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits.
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Siped outsole, provides special channels for dispersing liquids quickly and increasing traction on wet or icy surfaces