These Women’s Seattle 6-inch Waterproof Boots from KEEN Utility are developed alongside and approved by professional women workers from various trades. These work boots are built around women’s biomechanics and foot structure. It’s made from a waterproof leather upper and breathable membrane. It comes with lightweight aluminum toes, 90-degree heel, shellback heel support, and locking metal lace hooks. Ideal if you are a construction worker, plumber, carpenter, landscaper, technician, or machine operator.
Women’s Seattle 6-inch Waterproof Boot also features a removable metatomical PU footbed, compression-molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole. All of these ensure comfort and support, particularly during extended wear even in challenging work environments.
These work boots also provide a secondary source of protection if you’re exposed to work hazards like live electrical circuits because they are electrical hazards or electric shock resistant.
- Built around a womans biomechanics and foot structure
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- 90° heel (5/8 Height) provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort