Kishigo’s Professional Surveyors Vest offers everything you need to work effectively and efficiently while ensuring you stay in sight on site. This vest is on a professional level indeed starting with its ANSI 107 Type R Class 2 Compliant – so perfect for complying with safety requirements whether you are a construction worker, equipment operator, utility worker, warehouse personnel, or airport ground staff.
Professional Surveyors Vest is crafted from quality polyester – solid front with mesh back. It features a 2-inch wide high-performance reflective material laminated to a 3-inch contrasting orange to ensure maximum visibility even in low-light conditions. Aside from its left and mic tabs and two lapel grommets, it also comes with a padded neck to boost comfort.
To get you all organized and ready on the job site, this vest features a total of 11 pockets. It has a left chest pocket with 2 tiers, a right big gusset pocket with a flap, outside lower front pockets with flaps, stake pockets, elastic spray paint can pockets, inside full-width zipper pockets, and a hidden back pouch. Surely there is room for your every small work-essentials!
- Solid polyester front with mesh back
- Zipper front closure with durable webbing reinforcement
- 2 inches wide high-performance reflective material laminated to 3 inches contrasting orange
- ANSI 107 Type R Class 2 Compliant
- Padded neck for comfort
- Left and right mic tabs
- 2 lapel grommets
- 11 pockets in total
- Left chest 2-tier pocket with dual function flap that can be held open by hook & loop
- Large right gusseted pocket with flap
- Outside lower front pockets with flaps