If you are working in industries that require high levels of head protection – say in construction, industrial manufacturing, mining, welding and metalworking, firefighting, and the like, then check out this Dax Carbon Fiber Cap from Lift Safety.
Its carbon fiber reinforced resin shell meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C, and is tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C). In addition to its triple reinforce crown that provides impact protection, it also features a 6-point suspension system for a secure and comfortable fit, an innovative synthetic leather comfort dome for boosting shock absorption, and an oversized ratcheting fitment dial for easy adjustment (even with your gloves on!). It is designed purposely to provide protection without compromising comfortability.
If your working environment puts you at risk of falling objects and potential head impact, generates sparks or high temperatures, or exposes you to heavy machinery and equipment (like in the industries mentioned previously) – then this Dax Carbon Fiber Cap is for you. The advanced features of this hard hat make it the ideal gear if you are after head protection and for adhering to safety requirements and regulations.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin shell
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C
- Tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C)
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner
- 6-point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Exclusive brim grip design provides a secure feel
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size
- Easy to grip and use ratcheting fitment dial even with gloves on