If your job site exposes you to the risk of potential head impact, falling objects, high temperatures, sparks, or heavy machinery and equipment then this Dax Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat is for you. It got you well-covered with its full brim, safety features, and design.
This carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C and tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C). While impact protection is provided by its triple reinforced crown, comfort on the other hand is provided with its 6-point suspension system which supports a secure and comfortable fit, innovative synthetic leather comfort dome for additional shock absorbing, moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner for reducing sweat build-up and a big, easy to use ratcheting fitment dial which makes adjustment easy even with your gloves on.
The advanced features of this Carbon Fiber Hardhat from Lift Safety make it an ideal piece of safety wear if you are working in industries that require high levels of head protection – in construction, mining, industrial manufacturing, metalworking, firefighting, and anywear where your noggin is at risk.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin shell
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C
- Tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C)
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner
- 6-point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Exclusive brim grip design provides a secure feel
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size
- Easy to grip and use ratcheting fitment dial even with gloves on