If you are looking for a hard hat with high levels of head protection then check out this Dax Fifty 50 Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat from LIFT Safety. It meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C, and is tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C).
This full-brim hard hat is made from carbon fiber reinforced resin and comes in a shell with a two-color combination instead of a solid color. Dax Fifty 50 hard hat uses a special composite material to create the front color of the helmet, the process of which requires three panels and will show a subtle seam following the contour of the helmet to the brim grip.
Comfortability is not compromised in designing this hard hat. So aside from impact protection, this hard hat also provides comfort to the wearer. Its comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert boosts shock absorption, the moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up, and its 6-point suspension system allows for easy adjustment to secure a comfortable fit. Sounds like the ideal headgear whether you are a construction worker, machine operator, or metal worker.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin shell
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C
- Tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C)
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner
- 6-point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Exclusive brim grip design provides a secure feel
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size
- Easy to grip and use ratcheting fitment dial even with gloves on