You need to protect your knees when your work involves a lot of kneeling down or crawling, but when working on delicate surfaces, you also want to protect them by minimizing marring and scuffing – so in this case you need a knee pad that does both, and Pivotal Knee Guards from LIFT Safety simply fits the bill.
These non-marring knee pads are made with formed EVA padding and a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) knee cap. These materials ensure that your knees are comfortable and protected while sensitive surfaces – like vinyl flooring, granite surfaces, polished concrete, metal, or glass, are also protected from damage. Pivotal Knee Guards has a durable ballistic nylon construction that resists abrasion. It also features a fully adjustable two-strap system and quick-release buckle fasteners. Ideal for carpenters, floor installers, tile setters, painters, or even for DIY enthusiasts.
Remember that knee pads are an important part of your work gear if your job requires that you work on your knees for an extended period of time. And depending on your job site, you may want to go for a non-marring one like Pivotal Knee Guards which are designed to provide knee protection without causing damage to delicate surfaces.
- Formed EVA padding provides comfort and protection evenly across the knee
- A fully adjustable two-strap system eliminates binding and slipping
- Polypropylene (PP) knee cap provides knee protection and a stable platform
- Quick-release buckle fasteners allow for easy application and removal
- Ballistic nylon construction resists abrasion for increased durability
- Sold in pairs