Protect your eyes while looking cool with these Quest Safety Glasses from LIFT Safety. It has amber-colored lenses that set perfectly in a partial frame with a camo design. This sporty protective eyewear has polycarbonate lenses that meet ANSI Z87.1 impact ratings. So just perfect if your job requires that you wear one on the job site. If you are into not-so-subtle safety eyewear – then these safety glasses with camo frame and amber-colored lenses are for you. Because who says safety eyewear needs to be boring, right?
Aside from its optically correct polycarbonate lenses, Quest Safety Glasses also has TR-90 frame construction. This means that it is not just durable and flexible, it is lightweight, as well. And weight is something you should be considering when getting safety glasses because if you wear it mostly if not always, over time it can easily put a strain on you – even without you noticing it right away.
Quest Safety Glasses are also tested to exceed UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C protection standards. So rest assured that your eyes are shielded as well from these harmful UV radiations. Exactly what you need when you are working exposed to the sun. It literally has your eyes covered!
- Small to medium fit & coverage
- Optically correct polycarbonate lenses meet ANSI Z87.1 impact ratings
- TR-90 frame construction with soft rubber temple and nose bridge
- Camo design
- Amber lenses
- Exceeds UV-A / UV-B / UV-C
- This product currently does not carry the certification established by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA)