The Chore from Muck is such a dependable classic that now it comes with steel toe protection, because why not, right? Chore Classic Steel Toe Tall Boot meets ASTM F2413 – 18 M / I/C PR EH safety standards which is perfect for when your job particularly requires one. These tall boots are built to handle the toughest of jobs particularly in wet, cold, or challenging terrains. Perfect if you are a rancher, farmer, landscaper, utility worker, tow truck driver, or manufacturing worker.
Chore Classic Steel Toe Tall Boot comes with a quick-cleaning rubber overlay, triple rubber toe reinforcements, and quadruple rubber heel reinforcements to protect you from workplace hazards. Its breathable mesh lining, on the other hand, improves circulation to help keep you cool even in warmer temperatures. It also features an EVA footbed, steel shank, and a durable lightweight rubber outsole.
Chore Classic Steel Toe Tall Boot is not just waterproof, it can also handle sub-freezing to 65 degrees Fahrenheit or 18 degrees Celsius. Working in uneven terrain outdoors or tricky surfaces indoors is not a problem either because its heavy lugged sole provides the grip and traction needed for a more steady footing.
- Steel toe, meet ASTM F2413 – 18 M / I/C PR EH
- 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon
- 100% waterproof
- Breathable mesh, sandwich-fabric lining improves air circulation
- Easy-to-clean rubber overlays
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Triple rubber toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- EVA footbed
- Steel shank for structural support
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole