Work in style with these Big Buck Hunter Intimidators sunglasses from Pit Viper! It does not hurt that you are protecting your eyes while looking cool, right? Not only do these sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun, wind, or dust but they can also withstand a not-so-delicate working environment of any tradesman. It will still do its job of protecting your eyes from the sun and wind whether you sit on it, drop it, run over it, or roughly shove it in your pocket. After all, these functional and fashionable sunglasses are Z87+ rated. These sunglasses have 100% UVA & UVB protection and 13.5% light transmission. Perfect for roofers, ranchers, or farmers who work mostly outdoors exposed to the elements. The boxy shape and the big lens that wraps around the eyes of these eyewear ensure your eyes are well-covered and protected.
- Z87+ Rated 2.2mm Polycarbonate, protects you from impact hazards so not only are you working in style with this eyewear but you are well protected as well
- 100% UVA and UVB Protection, perfect for gardeners, roofers, farmers, or construction workers
- 13.5% Light Transmission, high reduction of visible light so no need to squint and stress your eyes while working
- Comfortably fits your face with its adjustable feature so you can work with ease knowing your sunglasses will stay in place
- Boxy shape, black color, and cool design with Pit Viper in orange allow for cool styling for a more fun, strong, and stylish look while working
- Float-resistant, so if ever you find yourself in the water, no problem either
- The Look Thru Color is Grey and weighs 38 g
- Comes in a Pit Viper trademarked Firmcase, Limpcloth, and Tie Downs Retainer Strap
- Visit any BareBones WorkWear store to see the variety of new styles.