Eyewear that protects and rocks! These Kumquat polarized sunglasses from Pit Viper simply check both boxes. This fashionable eyewear protects you from the glare of the sun, wind, or dust, making it ideal for firefighters, truck drivers, loggers, roofers, or construction workers. These polarized sunglasses also come with 100% UVA & UVB protection and 15.5% visible light transmission for high reduction of visible light. Pit Viper ensures these sunglasses are durable enough to withstand a beating so they can keep up with the hardworking you in the grueling outdoors. And what can get better than working while still looking really cool with its big black lenses with an orange frame and the iconic Pit Viper? And it does not hurt either that these sunglasses are also float-resistant!
- 1.2 mm Polarized High Index Plastic, a special plastic material that is thinner and lighter but with a high refractive index so ideal for tradesmen who work mostly exposed to the bright sun
- 100% UVA and UVB Protection, ideal for ranchers, loggers, gardeners, or construction workers
- Visible Light Transmission is 15.5%, great for outdoor activities because of its high reduction of visible light
- Can be easily adjusted to comfortably fit your face with its adjustment features
- Black lenses that wrap around the eyes with the Pit Viper and frame in orange color with a unique shimmer treatment, allow for easy and cool styling
- Float-resistant, so no worries if you somehow end up in the water
- Lens color is Black with Gray look thru color
- Comes with a Pit Viper Firmcase with a Pit Viper Limpcloth and Tie Downs Retainer Strap inside
- Visit any BareBones WorkWear store to see the variety of new styles.