Stylize your work outfit with these Naples polarized sunglasses from Pit Viper. Plenty of eye protection from the glare of the sun, wind, and dust with its polarized and 100% UVA & UVB protection features. These sunglasses have a high reduction of visible light with its 9% VLT making them ideal eyewear for roofers, loggers, fishing vessel deckhands, or ranchers who work mostly outdoors exposed to the sunlight. Pit Viper developed their fashionable sunglasses to withstand a beating so it is durable enough to keep up and withstand the rigorous job of any tradesman.
- Polarized 1.2mm TAC, Tri Acetate Cellulose polarized lenses allow for superior visual and polarization clarity making these eyewear oil rig workers, loggers, truck drivers, or construction workers
- 100% UVA and UVB Protection to shield your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun
- Visible Light Transmission is 9%, makes it suitable outdoors in the snow, mountains, or at the sea
- Adjustment features for an adjustable fit, ensure that it snugly frames your face and stays on regardless of how you move around as you work hard all day
- Big black lenses in Smoke color that wrap around the eyes with the Pit Viper and frame with splatter design, allow for easy retro styling
- Float-resistant, ensures you do not lose it if for some reason you find yourself in the water
- Lens color is Smoke with Grey look thru color
- A Pit Viper Firmcase with 1 Pit Viper Limpcloth and 1 Pit Viper Tie Downs Retainer Strap is included in the box
- Visit any BareBones WorkWear store to see the variety of new styles.