This Night Caulker 2000 from Pit Viper is definitely a great choice if your job requires safety glasses. With this eyewear, you can adhere to safety requirements while still managing to look very stylish! Night caulker is ideal for when you are working with power tools to protect your eyes from any flying debris. It is also great for ranchers, roofers, or gardeners who mostly work outside exposed to winds, dust, and sun. This rugged eyewear is Z87+ rated with 100% UVA & UVB protection. It also has a 98% light transmission which is perfect if your job requires that you have clear and unrestricted visibility. It is also fog and scratch resistant so your vision stays clear regardless of how tough the job gets on the job site.
- Z87+ Rated 2.2mm Polycarbonate, protects you from impact hazards so you can safely work while looking stylish
- 100% UVA and UVB Protection, ideal if you are a tradesman whose job mostly exposes you to the sun and other elements
- Light Transmission is 98% with a clear Look Thru Color, giving you unclouded or clear visibility whether you are deep into woodworking, installing shingles, laying bricks, or gardening
- Adjustable for a more comfortable fit, snugly frames your face with its adjustable feature so you know it stays in place however you move around
- Fog- and scratch-resistant, keeps your vision clear even if you sweat or breathe hard as you go about your daily task
- These 35 g sunglasses come with a Pit Viper Firmcase with one Pit Viper Limpcloth and one Pit Viper Tie Downs Retainer Strap
- Visit any BareBones WorkWear store to see the variety of new styles.