Elevate your safety gear with Ridgeline® Hydro Dipped Full Brim from Pyramex. This is your ideal headgear for high-level head protection and for complying with safety standards when you are working on a job site with workplace hazards like falling objects, impacts, and electrical hazards. Perfect if you are working in construction, manufacturing, logging, or mining – because as always, safety first!
Made with a high-impact ABS shell and high-density polyethylene nylon suspension – this hard hat excels in durability and functionality. It has a low-profile structure engineered for a snug fit, making it ideal for long-term wear. It has a 4-point nylon suspension in a ratchet style that can be easily adjusted to accommodate head sizes from 6.5 to 8 inches. This hard hat also meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 LAST and CAN/CSA Z94.1 standards with Class E, G, and C electrical protection – so perfect if you are looking for one with impact resistance, penetration resistance, and electrical insulation.
Ridgeline® Hydro Dipped Full Brim is from Pyramex an American company with a known reputation for producing personal protective equipment (PPE) including safety headgear.
- High-impact acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) for shell
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and high-impact nylon for suspension
- Polyester fabric and polyurethane (PU) foam for sweatband
- Low profile design
- Rear padded suspension
- 4-position harness points
- Replaceable sweatband
- Vented pressure pad
- Universal accessory slots
- Easy to grasp knob and easy to adjusts suspension
- Suspensions adjust from 6.5 to 8 inches head size
- Swinging hinge points
- Passes reverse orientation, high temperature, low temperature
- Meets Class E, G, and C electrical protection
- Standards and Certifications: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 LAST, CAN/CSA Z94.1