Deal with workplace hazards with quality and dependable headgear like this Ridgeline XR7® from Pyramex. It has impressive and well-engineered safety features that make this helmet ideal if you are a construction worker, utility worker, miner, industrial worker, or emergency response personnel who is exposed to falling debris, impact hazards, or electrical hazards.
This hard hat, to begin with, is made from durable ABS and PC materials so you know that it can withstand any demanding work environment. It features a 6-point ratchet suspension system which allows for amazing fit customization which in turn boosts stability. Its comfort is further enhanced by the fact that its height and angle are also adjustable. Ridgeline XR7® also has a soft 4-point chin strap with a break-away feature which contributes to your comfort and safety at the same time.
Ridgeline XR7® Hard Hat is not only beautifully designed but engineered as well with priority both on safety and user comfort. So, if your job site requires a safety helmet, then this hard hat from Pyromex is surely a big contender for consideration with its advanced features and safety standards certifications.
- Styrene and polycarbonate or ABS/PC material for shell
- 6-point ratchet suspension
- Soft 4-point chin strap with breakaway
- Adjustable height and angle options for the suspension
- Easy to grasp knob and easy to adjusts suspension
- Suspensions adjust from 6.5 to 8 inches head size
- Packaged with reflective stickers
- Standards and Certifications: ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class E; CE EN 397:2012 +A1:2012; EN 12492 Shock Absorption (Clause 18.104.22.168-Vertical; 22.214.171.124-Front; 126.96.36.199-Side; 188.8.131.52-Rear); Penetration (Clause 4.2.2); and EN 50365 (Electrical Insulation)