If you are after high-level head protection, check out this SL Series Cap Style Hard Hat from Pyramex. It is ideal for complying with safety standards if your job requires one. So if you work in manufacturing, logging, construction, or mining and are exposed to workplace hazards like falling objects, impact hazards, or electrical hazards – then this hard hat is for you.
It is made from a high-density durable polyethylene shell and is available with 4-point or 6-point nylon suspension. It comes with a ratchet-style adjustment system that can accommodate 6.5 to 8-inch head sizes. As for functionality, this hard hat has it all for you. It meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 LAST and CAN/CSA Z94.1 standards with Class E, G, and C electrical protection – so it is the kind of headgear you need if you are after head protection with impact resistance, penetration resistance, and electrical insulation. It also has a low-profile structure for a more comfortable and snug fit. Its rain trough diverts the moisture away providing you with clear vision even during a downpour. The universal accessory slots, on the other hand, allow for easy customization.
SL Series Cap Style Hard Hat is from Pyramex, a reputable American company known for producing personal protective equipment (PPE) – so you know from the start that you are getting quality headgear.
- High-density polyethylene materials shell
- Low-profile design
- Rain troughs on the sides and back of the helmet channel moisture away
- Universal accessory slots
- Available with 4- and 6-point nylon suspensions with ratchet style
- OSFA, suspensions adjust from 6½ to 8 inches head size
- Passes for reverse orientation and low temperature (LT)
- Meets Class E, G, and C electrical protection
- Standards and Certifications: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 LAST, CAN/CSA Z94.1