Heavy-duty jobs call for heavy-duty work boots like these DynaForce from Red Wing. These waterproof pull-on boots with safety steel toes boast its DynaForce Insole technology which provides the shock-absorbing comfort and stability you need while hard at work. This innovative technology reduces underfoot pressure and blocks painful pressure points by evenly redistributing them across the foot. Just perfect if you are a construction worker, rancher, woodlogger, farmer, or oil and gas industry worker who spends long periods on your feet in tough environments.
DynaForce Pull-On Boots are made from Red Wing Leather with SuperSole® Welt Construction so you know that these workboots are durable and made to last. It also uses a 3-layer approach waterproofing system to ensure your feet stay dry. These work boots also meet ASTM Safety Standards for slip-resistant and electrical hazards. And with its abrasion, cut, oil, and chemical-resistant outsole – you can ensure proper traction to steady your footing and stay safe from workplace hazards.
These pull-on boots, in addition to their DynaForce® insole, also feature a removable polyurethane footbed and non-metallic shank to ensure maximum support for your every step. And for convenience when putting these boots on or taking them off, it has pull-tabs on either side.
- Steel toe meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Made from Red Wing Leather, waterproof, oiled, and waxed Nubuck
- Red Wing Waterproofing System, uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry
- 11-inches in height
- Pull-tabs for easy on-and-off
- SuperSole® welt construction
- Removable Polyurethane footbed
- DynaForce® insole for overall support, stability, and comfort
- Non-metallic shank
- Horizon DL SuperSole® abrasion, cut, oil, and chemical resistant outsole
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards for slip resistant and electrical hazard