If your job requires prolonged standing and high-impact activities then you may need to pair your work shoes with Polysorb Cross Trainer Insole from Spenco. This insole is designed to offer the best combination of shock absorption and energy return. Ideal if you are a construction worker, carpenter, warehouse worker, farmer, or mechanic – who are almost constantly on their feet all day.
Polysorb Cross Trainer Insole is made with lightweight Spencore to absorb shock and impact, Polysorb polyurethane foam to provide arch and heel support, a Spencore heel plug to provide extra cushioning and shock absorption and an SBR forefoot cushion to provide superior cushioning and energy return for high impact activities. Its top layer is made with a 4-way stretch fabric that helps in preventing blisters. This fabric is also infused with Silpure antimicrobial technology which helps in controlling any unwanted odor from sweat and moisture.
Any sign of foot discomfort is not exactly how you want to start your day at work, so make sure that you have the right footwear for the job. A good and reliable work shoe with a dependable insole like this Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Insole is surely a good start. This insole even comes with a one-year unconditional guarantee. So that is a whole year of comfortable support and cushioning accompanying you to work day in and day out.
- SBR Forefoot Cushion provides cushioning and energy return for high-impact sports
- SpenCore Material, approximately 4mm, absorbs shock and impact to provide comfort and cushioning
- Lightweight Polysorb Polyurethane Foam provides arch and heel support
- SpenCore Heel Plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption in the heel
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric helps prevent blisters
- Silpure Antimicrobial helps in controlling odor
- One year guarantee