If you are looking for a lightweight tactical knife that is built for rugged use in challenging environments, then the F2 Bravo from Tekto is for you. This knife embodies modern simplicity with its lines and details combined with a premium feel with its machined pocket clip, custom titanium accents, and state-of-the-art ceramic ball bearings.
F2 Bravo comes with a 3.1-inch titanium-treated D2 steel blade and weighs only 2.4 oz or 68 g. It also features recessed liners which make for an overall clean appearance while also providing rigidity to the handles for amazing grip and comfort. Its cutting-edge ceramic ball-bearing technology allows for rapid, smooth, and easy blade deployment.
Tekto designs purpose-built knives like the F2 Bravo for life’s most demanding missions. It’s an ideal knife if you are a military personnel, first responder, or defensive carry user who wants reliable, functional, and lightweight gear. This tactical knife is equipped with a pocket clip, a lanyard hole, and a Tekto pouch and is designed, tested, and assembled in the USA.
- Blade is ade from high-quality D2 steel, finished with a titanium coating
- Handle is made of G10 and Carbon Fiber
- Fine Edge Drop Point blade style
- 58-60 blade hardness
- 3.10 inches (80mm) blade length
- 4.40 inches (112mm) handle length
- Liner lock
- Cutting-edge ceramic ball bearing technology
- Titanium accents – custom pivot, machined clip, and milled spacer
- Lightweight, only weighs 2.4 oz or 68 g
- Pocket Clip
- Lanyard hole