If you can work comfortably and in style why not, right? With these 11-inch Square Toe Wellington boots you can! These high boots are part of the American Heritage collection from Thorogood. It has a three-tone decorative shaft stitching which at 11 inches in height provides you plenty of coverage!
It has Crazyhorse full grain leather upper and pebble brown leather bottom which are not just comfortable and durable but very stylish as well. Its square toe style, aside from fitting its overall look, also allows for more toe room for comfortable long wear. This is particularly important if you are a construction worker, rancher, landscaper, or woodlogger who spends a lot of time working on your feet.
These high boots are built to perform and withstand tough jobs with its Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed on a Poron® comfort cushion insole which provides comfort and support, a composite shaft to provide stability and structure, and slip-, oil-, and electrical hazards-resistant Wyatt90 outsole.
American Heritage Square Toe Wellington boots are proudly made in the USA. Its blend of style, durability, safety features, and comfort, makes it the ideal high boot for blue-collar workers who take pride in being blue-collar.
- Nonsafety toe, square toe
- 11-inch boot height with 90-degree heel
- Full-grain leather with Trail Crazyhorse upper and Pebble brown bottom
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed
- Poron® comfort cushion insole
- Wyatt90 outsole is slip- and oil-resisting
- Electric shock-resisting soles and heels
- Pull loops make it easier to pull your boots on
- 3-tone decorative shaft stitching
- Composite shank
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction