Get yourself job-ready with these 6 inches composite safety-toe Bosshog work boots from Timberland. These work boots are equipped with technologies that boost protection, support comfortability and promote agility. Expect maximum waterproof protection to keep your feet dry and safe from blood-borne pathogens. Aside from full-grain leather upper, it also has a polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return, as well as a fiberglass shank for structural support. And of course, it’s slip, oil, abrasion, and puncture resistant, too. These work boots are no doubt built for challenging tasks ahead. And it doesn’t hurt that Bosshog is very stylish as well!
- Premium Timberland® full-grain, waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .56
- Non-metallic puncture resistant plate
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Metal and mutilation free upper
- Timberland PRO® Rubber, heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.