Timberland’s Ridgework work boots will not just keep your feet dry and comfortable while working on uneven surfaces. You can also depend on its protection with its Stable Stride stability platform, anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbed, asymmetrical composite safety toe, and cement construction. You don’t have to worry about smelly feet either because it has a breathable and moisture-wicking lining that has antibacterial properties for odor control. And although these hiker-style boots are packed with all these features you’ll be surprised that they’re unbelievably lightweight. And did we mention that it’s stylish, too?
- Abrasion-resistant, Ever-Guard waterproof leather with an internal waterproof membrane
- Stable Stride technology stability platform
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield technology
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial properties for odor control
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber outsole