When the weather gets really bad you need some serious gear protection as well. Just like these Insulated Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-Stop Flame Resistant Bib Pants. It is not just waterproof and windproof, it is also flame, abrasion, puncture, rip, and snag resistant. And because it is insulated, it provides thermal protection to keep you warm in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius (-22 degrees Fahrenheit).
These insulated flame-resistant bib pants are ideal for foul weather protection as well as a thermal layer in industries requiring flame-resistant compliance on site. Perfect if you are a freezer worker, fishing vessel deckhand, forestry worker, logger, or even if you are a DIY enthusiast.
Insulated Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-Stop Flame Resistant Bib Pants are made from durable and heavy-duty materials. It also comes with heavy-duty elastic suspenders, an elasticized waist, an insulated and detachable bib, boot zippers, and reflective stripping around the bottom of the pants.
- Made from heavy-duty FR-treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, ASTM D6413 (FR)
- Tested in accordance with test method CAN/CGSB-4.2 No.27.10 & ASTM D6413 flame resistance, self-extinguishing for momentary contact with an open flame
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- 125 gsm ThermoMAXX® Insulation good up to -30°C / -22°F
- Waterproof and windproof
- Heavy-duty elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles
- Detachable bib design
- Insulated upper bib
- Elasticized waist with zippered fly and hook-and-loop flap
- Reflective leg straps
- 13-inch boot zippers with cover and hook-and-loop fasteners for easy access