Working in the rain can get even more challenging if you are not wearing the proper gear. So make sure your work wardrobe includes pieces, especially for rainy days like these green Journeyman 300D Bib Pants from Viking.
It is made from heavy-duty materials that ensure you are not just protected from the rain and wind but from other work hazards as well because it is abrasion, puncture, rip, and snag resistant. It also features a detachable bib, an adjustable elastic suspender, an elasticized waist, fly access, and adjustable boot cuffs. These bright green bib pants also have reflective straps on both legs to boost visibility and safety. Ideal for traffic flaggers, construction workers, truckers, transit authorities, or waste management.
Journeyman 300D Bib Pants has a generous cut to allow for ventilation and ease of movement. So you can move about your work, safely and comfortably, without feeling any restriction with your range of motion.
- Made of heavy-duty 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU material
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2, becomes Class 3 when worn as a suit
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, not FR
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective safety material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- Double-sewn, taped, and heat-sealed seams
- Waterproof and windproof
- Generous sizing for working comfort and ventilation
- Detachable bib design with inner zippered storage pocket
- Heavy-duty adjustable elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles
- Elasticized waist with hook-and-loop fly access
- 13-inch adjustable boot cuffs
- Reflective leg straps
- Ideal for traffic flaggers, construction, truckers, transit authorities, waste management