Do not let the rain get you down! Make working in the wet season a little less challenging by wearing the proper gear. Ensure that you are dressed properly when braving the weather with ideal work wear like this orange Journeyman 300D Bib Pants. It will provide the protection you need from rain, wind, and work hazards on the job site.
It is made from materials that are heavy-duty enough to resist abrasion, puncture, rip, and snag and are also wind and water-resistant. These bright orange safety bib pants also have reflective straps on the bottom legs. Just the kind of gear any tradesperson will appreciate whether you are a traffic flagger, construction worker, trucker, or waste manager.
Journeyman 300D Bib Pants also feature an adjustable elastic suspender, a detachable bib, an elastic waist, fly access, and adjustable boot cuffs. It also boasts a generous cut to allow for ventilation and freedom of movement so you can work comfortably even in the heavy rain.
- Made of heavy-duty 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU material
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2, becomes Class 3 when worn as a suit
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, not FR
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective safety material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- Double-sewn, taped, and heat-sealed seams
- Waterproof and windproof
- Generous sizing for working comfort and ventilation
- Detachable bib design with inner zippered storage pocket
- Heavy-duty adjustable elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles
- Elasticized waist with hook-and-loop fly access
- 13-inch adjustable boot cuffs
- Reflective leg straps
- Ideal for traffic flaggers, construction, truckers, transit authorities, waste management