Always safety first, particularly in bad weather! Make working in the rain safe and comfortable by properly gearing up. You want a rain jacket that will protect you not just from the rain but from work hazards as well. Journeyman 300D Jacket does that exactly making it an ideal work wear for traffic flaggers, construction workers, truckers, or transit authorities.
This green safety jacket is made from 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU material which ensures that it is not just water and wind-proof but is also resistant to puncture, rip, snag, and abrasion. The seams are also double-sewn, taped, and heat-sealed to ensure that it is indeed water and windproof. After all – the goal is to keep you dry and protected, right?
Journeyman 300D Jacket comes in generous sizing not just for ventilation but for comfort as well so you can move freely. It is fully lined with front and back multi-vents to keep you cool as you work hard all day. It also comes with dual reflective chest straps to boost your visibility which of course improves your safety.
- Made from heavy-duty 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU material
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2, becomes Class 3 when worn as a suit
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3, not FR
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective safety material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- Double-sewn, taped, and heat-sealed seams
- Waterproof and windproof
- Fully lined jacket for comfort
- Front and back multi vents to keep you cool while working
- Generous cut for working mobility
- 2 zippered storage front pockets and 1 chest pocket
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Double stitched tape and background for superior durability
- Detachable hood (6330HO)
- Ideal for traffic flaggers, construction, truckers, transit authorities, waste management