Safely brave the weather with this orange Journeyman 300D Jacket from Viking! Safety should always come first so make sure you have the right gear for the weather. Go for a rain jacket that will shield you both from the rain and work hazards as well. This orange Journeyman 300D Jacket with its reflective chest straps fits the bill. The kind of gear any traffic flagger, trucker, construction worker, or transit authority will be happy to have.
This orange safety jacket is made from heavy-duty materials so it is not just water and wind-resistant but is also resistant to abrasion, puncture, rip, or snag. Its seams are also double-sewn, taped, and heat-sealed to maximize its wind and waterproofness.
Journeyman 300D Jacket is cut generously to ensure that you will be able to move freely without any restriction. And to boost ventilation, the front and back have multi-vents to keep you cool while working. The detachable hood can be removed if not needed.
- Made from heavy-duty 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU material
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2, becomes Class 3 when worn as a suit
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3, not FR
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective safety material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- Double-sewn, taped, and heat-sealed seams
- Waterproof and windproof
- Fully lined jacket for comfort
- Front and back multi vents to keep you cool while working
- Generous cut for working mobility
- 2 zippered storage front pockets and 1 chest pocket
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Double stitched tape and background for superior durability
- Detachable hood (6330HO)
- Ideal for traffic flaggers, construction, truckers, transit authorities, waste management