Proper work gear will not be complete without the proper work socks for the job. This Merino Comfort Hiker Midweight Crew Sock from Wigman can be your ideal companion if you are on up for some strenuous activities at the job site. You may be thinking, but it is just a sock – remember, a quality sock that offers protection and comfort can easily become your best friend if your job involves mostly working on your feet all day.
These socks are made from Merino wool which is suitable for both cold and warm weather because it is a natural insulator and is also breathable and moisture-wicking at the same time. It is also soft, smooth, and comfortable to the skin so no itching or irritation problems. And it also has odor-repellant properties so no foot odor issues, either.
Merino Comfort Hiker Midweight crew socks are versatile enough to be the ideal work sock whether you are a plumber, bricklayer, mechanic, or construction worker. It is a good choice for warm and cold weather because it will keep your feet comfortable and dry, regardless of whether it is hot or cold outside.
- Made from 62% Merino Wool, 34% Stretch Nylon, 2% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Merino wool, natural insulator, lightweight and breathable
- Durable, built to withstand wear and tear
- Odor-resistant, ensures your feet stay smelling fresh
- No itch, it is soft and smooth against the skin
- No shrink, stays true to its size
- Full cushion, boost support and comfort
- Form-fitting, provide a comfortable foot-hugging fit
- Made in USA