If you want workboots that protect, last, and are affordable – the Carlsbad Waterproof 6 in Steel-Toe Work Boot from Wolverine is perfect for you! It is comfortable, durable, and seriously gets the job done! Pretty much what any tradesman looks for their footwear. Great option if you are a concrete layer, mechanic, landscaper, carpenter, roofer, or woodlogger. And because these work boots also have that classic style – it makes them suitable for everyday wear on and off the job.
It is made with a premium waterproof leather upper with moisture-managing mesh lining that keeps your feet comfortable throughout the day. It is also designed with enhanced cushioning in the midsole and footbed, rubber cup outsole, and steel shank for additional protection. It also has lightweight cement construction which boosts its durability, flexibility, cushioning, and shock absorption.
Carlsbad Waterproof 6 in Steel-Toe Work Boot is a classic style boot that is built for work. But because it is also quite versatile, you can wear it for out-of-office outings as well. And no worries either if your job site has safety footwear requirements because these boots have ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH-rated steel toe. Now, that is quality, durability, and functionality at an affordable price!
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-managing mesh lining
- Full-cushioned molded EVA footbed
- Rubber cup outsole for added durability and traction
- Lightweight cement construction
- Steel shank provides additional protection
- 1.81 lbs per boot based on 6-inch safety-toe style
- ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH-rated steel toe