If you are looking for work boots that can take on tough jobs, look no further because the Floorhand LX Cap-Toe Steel-Toe 6 in Work Boot is here. It is an addition to the Floorhand family of boots by Wolverine. This one is lighter, more flexible, and more durable which means you can simply focus on your work and not your feet because the Floorhand LX Cap-Toe got them well covered!
Floorhand LX Cap-Toe Steel-Toe 6 in Work Boot is made with premium waterproof full-grain leather upper. It also features a breathable membrane that wicks away moisture from your foot so you stay comfortable regardless of the weather. It also has a PU-coated leather toe cap and a layer of abrasion-resistant TPU on the outsole to boost durability and improve the protection around your foot.
Because these workboots are comfortable to wear they extend your energy to help get you through any challenging tasks on the job site. It is after all, flexible and durable! And if your work requires safety footwear standards, no worries either because Floorhand LX Cap-Toe has ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH-rated steel toe.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion-resistant PU-coated leather toe cap
- Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Removable lightweight ETPU footbed for added cushioning and support
- Molded EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning
- Rubber lug outsole grips the ground with a TPU layer for abrasion resistance
- Lightweight cement construction
- Iron shank provides additional protection
- 1.75 lbs per boot based on safety-toe style
- ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH-rated steel toe