Gear up for the winter season with dependable work wear that will see you through the biting cold like this Hastings Sherpa Lined Hooded Shirt-Jac from Wolverine. The polyester flannel is lined with sherpa fleece while its sleeves are lined with polyester taffeta with polyfil – if this will not protect you from cold, I do not know what will! It is ideal if you are a construction worker, landscaper, HVAC technician, rancher, or woodworker who usually works outdoors regardless of the weather.
Hastings Sherpa Lined Hooded Shirt-Jac has a traditional fit designed to have a relaxed and roomy shape for a classic and timeless fit that provides comfortable wear without being overly loose or tight. It also features an oversized three-piece hood that can fit over a hard hat or helmet. The rolled shoulders not only contribute to its more modern look but also ensure a more comfortable and natural fit that also enhances mobility.
This sherpa-lined hooded shirt-jac also comes with side seam hand-warmer pockets, adjustable cuffs with snap closure, two chest pockets with snap closure, and a pen pocket on the left chest pocket. Overall, this shirt-jac is the kind of workwear worthy of sparing space in your work wardrobe in preparation for the colder months.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester Flannel; 160 gsm, 4.7 oz
- 100% Polyester sherpa fleece lining; 250 gsm, 7.4 oz
- 100% Polyester Taffeta, Polyfil for sleeve lining; 80 gsm, 2.4 oz
- Traditional fit
- Rolled Shoulders
- Three-piece oversized hood
- Two chest pockets with snap closure
- A pencil pocket on the left chest pocket
- Side seam hand-warmer pockets
- Metal snap placket
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure
- Length of size Medium is 32 inches