I-90 Sherpa-Lined Rain Jacket from Wolverine has you covered both from the rain and the cold. It is made from durable nylon rip-stop fabric with Sherpa fleece lining – so you can count on all-day comfort despite the rain. Ideal if you are a construction worker, roadside worker, forestry worker, or wood logger who works every day regardless of the weather. A reliable and quality rain jacket will surely make a whole world of difference!
I-90 Sherpa-Lined Rain Jacket is made from fabric that repels water on contact, allows air to move freely, and resists tears and abrasion. Perfect for heavy-duty workwear that not only protects but provides comfort as well. It is also seam-sealed so you can count on its water resistance capabilities. The lofty sherpa lining ensures extra warmth so you can just shrug the cold off. It also features a three-piece hood with a front extension for more coverage and protection. The waterproof zipper with interior wind flap and the adjustable hook and loop cuffs help keep the heat in. There are also multiple pockets to hold and organize your work essentials.
This rain jacket truly prioritizes functionality and durability – the kind of workwear that is worth the space in your work wardrobe. So if you are not geared up yet for the rainy season, it is probably time to polish your rainy work attire with this I-90 Sherpa Lined Rain Jacket from Wolverine.
- Made from 100% Nylon Ripstop, 153 gsm, 4 .5 oz
- 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece lining, 330 gsm
- 100% Polyester Quilted Taffeta with Polyfil insulation for sleeves, 100 gsm
- Traditional fit
- Three-piece hood with front extension
- Waterproof zipper closure with interior wind flap
- Two top-entry pockets with flap closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets with magnetic closure
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Reflective logo