If you are after comfortable yet reliable pants that you can wear on and off the job, then this Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Ripstop Ranger Pant is for you. It is made from tear-resistant fabric so it can keep up with the tough job and is also breathable so it is suitable even for everyday wear. Surely, the kind of work pants that are worthy of your work wardrobe space whether you are a carpenter, technician, plumber, or rancher.
These ranger pants are made from 100% cotton ripstop fabric and come with the Wrangler Room2Move® fit technology and action gusset to ensure maximum mobility. This is of course an important factor when choosing work pants. It also features reinforced knees with ventilation to stop the buildup of dirt, dust, and other debris. It also has roomy side cargo pockets, side slant pockets, deep back pockets, a hammer loop, and a patented leather tape measure clip reinforcement – all designed to keep your work essentials organized and handy.
This workwear pants is one of the most popular ones from Wrangler and it is quite evident why. Durability and functionality-wise, this Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR® Ripstop Ranger Pant surely fits the bill!
- Made from 100% Cotton Ripstop, 10 oz
- Relaxed fit
- High rise
- Front rise, 9 1/2 inches
- Leg fits over boot
- Leg opening, 18 1/4 inches
- Front closure, zip-fly with button closure
- Reinforced knees
- Room2Move® fit technology and action gusset
- Patented leather tape measure clip reinforcement
- Hammer loop
- Side slant pockets
- Side cargo pockets with flaps and concealed snaps
- Two deep back pockets with no closure
- Wrangler patch on left side back pocket