This Cirrus Pant 2.0 from 5.11 Tactical is built with style, performance, and functionality in mind. It’s made from a combination of polyester and cotton Flex-Tac twill so you know that these pairs are durable and comfortable and have the stretch needed to let you move comfortably all day. Perfect for everyday workwear or a quick session at the range.
Cirrus Pant 2.0 also comes in straight-fit construction with 5-pocket styling. It also features Teflon finishing to ensure it’s dirt, moisture, and stain resistant. The reinforced belt loops which feature a center back V loop, ensure it stays up and in place however hard you work or play. Organizing your everyday carry essentials or EDC is not a problem with its seven strategically placed pockets. These include the front hand pockets which feature a knife reinforcement and back yoke utility drop pockets.
These durable and slick-looking pants have a fly zipper and logo shank closure with [+] embroidery at the side seam. And to boost durability it also has rivets at the back pockets’ stress points.
- Body is made from 68% polyester, 32% cotton Flex-Tac® twill, 7.3 oz, Teflon finish
Pocketing is made from 80% polyester, 20% cotton poplin, 4.0 oz
- Straight Fit
- 5-pocket styling
- Reinforced belt loops with Webbed V Center back belt loop
- Fly zipper and logo shank closure
- Total of 7 pockets
- Front hand pockets with knife reinforcement
- Back yoke utility drop pockets
- Rivets at back pocket stress points
- [+] embroidery at side seam
- Available in Black, Khaki, Flint, and Dark Navy colors