If you are on the lookout for tactical pants that offer all-day comfort, high-performance functionality, and professional design then these Stryke PDU Twill Women’s Class B Pants from 5.11 Tactical are for you. It’s made from Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch twill fabric with Teflon finishing to ensure it can keep up with rough use or challenging day-to-day tasks of law enforcement officers, tactical personnel, or even outdoor enthusiasts!
These Stryke PDU Twill Women’s Class B Pants also have UPF 50 rating for ultraviolet protection and come in regular-fit construction with a tunnel waistband that features an internal gripper and reinforced belt loops. It also boasts a professional flat front design with permanent military creases leaving you looking sharp and neat regardless of how hectic your duty is. To further boost comfort and durability, these pants also feature a gusseted construction.
Stryke PDU Twill Women’s Class B Pants have strategically placed pockets, which include a hidden watch pocket, back body double welt pockets, and large cargo pockets, to hold and organize your everday carry essentials and keep them handy for when you need them.
- Made from 81% polyester and 19% cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac® twill, 7.3 oz
- Teflon finish for soil and stain resistance
- Regular Fit
- UPF 50 rating for UV protection
- Tunnel waistband for comfort with “ban roll” inside waistband for stability
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- Reinforced belt loops
- Front fly metal zipper with logo snap and internal French fly
- Professional flat front design
- Permanent military creases on the front and back pant leg
- Gusseted construction to increase ease of movement
- Hidden watch pocket at the right waistband
- Back body double welt pockets with button closure
- Large cargo pockets with below
- Zippered drop pocket at the top of the cargo pocket for additional storage
- 24L melamine button at back welt pockets and front French fly
- Available in Black and Sheriff Green colors