This Taclite EMS Pant from 5.11 Tactical is designed particularly for first responders and emergency personnel. It’s built to provide the needed functionality, comfort, and durability that is essential to withstanding a demanding work condition. Aside from its durable material makeup, this pair of pants also features compartmentalized cargo pockets to organize and keep your essential tools ready when you need them.
Taclite® EMS Pant is made from polyester and cotton Taclite ripstop fabric coupled with Teflon finishing for stain, moisture, and dirt resistance. It also has a gusseted construction and reinforced knees (that can accommodate knee pad inserts when needed) to boost comfort, mobility, and durability. It also features a self-adjusting waist for a more comfortable fit.
Its 19 pockets include secondary cargo pockets at the calf, nylon reinforced scissor pockets, and 5.11 Tactical’s signature back strap and slash pockets. It also has double-time belt loops to hold your other accessories. And last but also important feature, this Taclite EMS Pant also offers UPF 50 protection – perfect when you are out and about in an open field exposed to the sunlight.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton Taclite® ripstop, 6.2 oz.
- Teflon finish to repel stains, moisture, and soil
- Regular fit
- Adjustable waistband
- Gussetted construction for flexibility and strength
- Double-time belt loops
- 19 pockets in total
- Trademarked back strap and slash pockets
- Reinforced hand pockets
- Nylon-reinforced scissor pockets with tape straps
- Expandable cargo pockets and lower-leg pockets
- Reinforced knees with internal knee pad ready
- UPF 50 protection