Women’s NYPD Stryke Twill Pants are built and designed specially for NYPD uniform-approve wear. These tactical pants from 5.11 Tactical are compliant with department requirements so you know that these are high-quality and reliable choices. It’s made from a combination of polyester and cotton Flex-Tac mechanical stretch twill so they’re not just durable but comfortable as well.
Women’s NYPD Stryke Twill Pants also have a clean and professional-looking design so perfect for staying neat and presentable no matter how long your shift is or whatever challenging missions you have to face for the day. It also features a comfort waistband with 7 reinforced belt loops which provides a secure fit and all-day comfort and badge holders (on front belt loops). Its gusseted construction, bar tacking at stress points, and pocket reinforcements ensure these pants are durable and strong enough to withstand any tactical activities or challenging missions.
Your everyday carry or EDC essentials can be organized and kept handy using the mulitple strategically placed pockets. It also comes with double knee (that are internal knee pad ready) and hem cord openings for optional blousing straps.
- Made from 81% polyester and 19% cotton, Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch twill, 7.3 oz
- Teflon finish for durability and stain resistance
- Regular Fit
- Comfort waist
- 7 reinforced belt loops
- Badge holders on front belt loops
- Gusseted construction
- Double knee with knee pad access
- Bar tacks at stress points
- Hem cord openings for optional blousing straps
- Nylon reinforcement at hand pockets and inside utility pocket
- Slanted ergonomic cargo pockets have bellows at the center and flaps with hook and loop closure
- Extra large slanted ergonomic back welt pockets at the back with button closure to fit NYPD memo book
- Available in NYPD Navy