This 6-inch wedge boot from Carhartt is great for warehouse or construction workers who need comfortable equal distribution of weight while working all day. Toes are well-protected from dropping heavy objects or tools because it is fitted with a steel toe. Working through heavy rain is not an issue either because it is waterproof so feet stay dry regardless. These work boots are also electric hazard-proof for that additional layer of protection from live circuits. You can also expect durability because the rubber outsole comes with Goodyear® welt construction. These work boots come in a leather upper, FastDry® technology lining, polyurethane insole, and dual-density rubber outsole. This means you can wear this wedge boot and work comfortably and safely all day!
- Steel toe, meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Oil-tanned leather
- Lace closure
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Dual-density rubber outsole with Goodyear® welt construction
- Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards, secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions