This Alpha Jacket by DragonWear offers not just wind and light rain and snow resistance but FR protection as well. This permanent protection won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air and cannot be washed out or worn away.
Alpha Jacket is made from 12.7 oz Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric which is inherently fire and arc-resistant and in fact, has CAT 4 protection rating and dual-certified to meet NFPA 70E and 2112 standards. Ideal for firefighters, first responders, law enforcement officers, or those working in job environments with fire and electric hazards present.
This jacket also comes with a front zip closure, extra long sleeves with glove cuffs, and a drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage and to keep the cold, wind, light rain, or snow out. It also features a zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand warmer pockets, and two inner cargo pockets. Alpha Jacket is proudly made in the USA and comes in Black and Navy colors.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Loftted, lightweight, wind-resistant fleece that retains body heat
- Durable, highly wind-resistant fleece
- Water-repellency repels light rain and snow
- UV fade resistant
- Extra long sleeves with glove cuffs for extra coverage
- Front ful-lenght zip closure
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black and Navy
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2