Elements FR Sweatshirt by DragonWear offers not just water and wind-resistant protection but also the right amount of stretch to allow for ease and comfortable movement. It is built to withstand the elements without sacrificing protection with its CAT 3 rating, 28 cal/cm2 arc rating, and NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E certifications.
This Elements FR Sweatshirt features an inner, lofted, and wind-resistant fleece to ensure body heat retention. Just perfect when the temperature started to drop on the job site. It also has durable water-repellent face fabric which helps in repelling rain and snow. Its excellent stretch, on the other hand, is attributed to the addition of FR Spandex which helps in ensuring that you can move freely without feeling restricted.
If you are working in a refinery, electrical, manufacturing, chemical plant, or in a work environment that exposes you to fire and electric hazards, then this Elements FR Sweatshirt is for you. This sweatshirt offers the durability, comfort, and protection you need while making sure you still look stylish while working.
- Made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend Elements FR Fabric, 12.3 oz/sq yard with Twaron® Para Aramid and Nomex® Thread)
- Durable water-repellent face fabric that shields rain and snow
- Inner, lofted, wind-resistant fleece helps retain body heat
- FR Spandex offers excellent stretch
- 4-pen zippered chest pocket
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black, Navy, and Gray
- CAT 3, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 28 cal/cm2