This 12-inch Shape Shifter Neck Tube is made using DragonWear’s exclusive Pro Dry® Tech FR Fabric. This high-performance 4-ways stretch fabric not only offers UPF 50+ sun protection but CAT 2 rating as well. A great accessory to add to your work wardrobe if the nature of your job can make use of or requires fire-resistant protection – say if you are a wildland firefighter.
This 12-inch Shape Shifter can be worn in different ways, depending on the job site condition – for instance, you can use it as an additional layer of protection to your head when wearing a helmet, you can use it to warm or cover your neck if it suddenly gets chilly, or you can simply pull it up to cover your mouth and nose to protect yourself from breathing in particles.
In addition to the Shape Shifter’s inherently fire and arc-resistant material, it also makes use of an anti-odor technology called Silver Plus® which penetrates the fabric fibers making it anti-microbial. (If you want more coverage, you can check out the 19-inch Shape Shifter Neck Tube.)
- Made from Pro Dry® Tech FR Fabric, 6.2 oz/sq. yd
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Anti-odor Silver Plus® fabric technology
- Increased fabric wash-and-wear durability
- Protects against breathing in environmental elements
- Tagless neck label for a true comfort experience
- Made in the USA
- 12 inches in length
- Comes in Heather Gray
- CAT 2, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), Arc Rating 8.7 cal/cm2