For headgear that provides lightweight warmth and is also fire and arc-resistant, Livewire Beanie from DragonWear fits the bill. This beanie is made from exclusive Livewire fabric that offers even improved protection, comfort, and performance. It meets the performance requirements of ASTM F1506 standard performance specification for Flame Resistant and Electric Arc Rated Protective Clothing Worn by Workers Exposed to Flames and Electric Arcs. A great accessory to have for additional protection when your work environment exposes you to such hazards.
Livewire Beanie is designed to be worn under a hard hat but can also be worn by itself. Aside from being moisture-wicking, it also has a 4-way stretch property and flat-lock seam construction to boost a comfortable fit and wear. Its exclusive proprietary channel knit construction fleece improves airflow and dry time – perfect when things get heated up on the job site.
This beanie is proudly made in the USA and comes in one size in Black or Gray color. It is surely a great addition to your work wardrobe if you are a wildland firefighter, law enforcement personnel, or first responder.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric with Spandex, 11.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- 4-way stretch for a true comfort experience
- Exclusive proprietary channel knit construction
- Flat-lock seam construction
- Made in the USA
- One size fits all
- Comes in Black and Gray
- CAT 3, NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), Arc Rating 32 cal/cm2, ASTM F1506