Alpha Vest by DragonWear offers the same design and features as their Alpha Jacket but without the sleeves. This vest also provides lightweight, breathable, and FR protection. This permanent protection will not melt, drip, or support combustion in the air and can’t be washed out or worn away either.
Alpha Vest is made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric which is inherently fire and arc-resistant. It has a CAT 4 protection rating and certifications to meet NFPA 70E and 2112 standards. Perfect for not brutally cold conditions where a vest will suffice. Ideal if you are a woodland firefighter, first responder, law enforcement officer, or working in job environments that expose you to fire and electric hazards.
Alpha Vest also features a front full zip closure and a drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage. It also comes with a zippered chest pocket, zippered hand warmer pockets, and 2 inner cargo pockets. This vest comes in Black and is proudly made in the USA.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Durable, highly wind-resistant fleece
- Water-repellency repels light rain and snow
- UV fade resistant
- Front full-length zip closure
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage
- Durable wash and wear performance
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2