This Elements Nova Jacket by DragonWear is perfect for braving the light wind and rain with its Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric with Spandex makeup. It even has IronShield® fabric in high-wear areas to further improve its durability. Aside from its Hi-Vis Yellow color it also boasts innovative stretch reflective stripes which boost visibility without restricting the range of motion because it moves with you.
Elements Nova Jacket offers CAT 3 protection and has certifications for NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. It’s also ANSI 107 Class 3 Compliant. Ideal for those working in job sites where protective clothing is required or is practical to be part of your work gear. Perfect for emergency responders, railroad workers, or those working in industrial manufacturing.
This Elements Nova Jacket also comes with a drop-tail rear hem and extra-long sleeves to provide more coverage. Its close-fitting hood design allows for a comfortable fit when worn under a hard hat. It also comes with multiple pockets to keep your work essentials organized and handy.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric with Spandex, 12.3 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Proprietary fabric technology stands up against light wind and rain
- IronShield® fabric in Navy color strategically placed in high-wear areas
- Enhanced moisture-wicking properties
- Innovative stretch reflective stripes
- Nomex knit cuffs fit snugly to block wind up the sleeves
- Close-fitting hood design offers over-the-hood hard hat fit
- Drop-tail rear hem and extra-long sleeves
- Nomex knit cuffs
- Hidden cell phone pocket
- Hand warmer pocket
- Contrasting stitching for stylish garment design
- Durable wash-and-wear performance for long-lasting usability
- Comes in Hi-Vis Yellow
- CAT 3, ANSI 107 Class 3 Compliant (Hi-Vis Yellow), NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 25 cal/cm2