Keep your neck warm and protected while working in harsh weather with the Yukon Neck Gaiter from DragonWear. This gaiter is made from 12.7 oz Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece fabric which is not only breathable and wind resistant but is inherently fire and arc-resistant as well. Perfect if you are working in a challenging job site with such hazards present. Ideal for firefighters, industrial workers, wildland firefighters, law enforcement personnel, or motorsports drivers.
Yukon Neck Gaiter is also lightweight and water-repellent. Its permanent protection will not melt, drip, or support combustion in the air – it cannot be washed out or worn away. It comes with a single-layer fleece construction with a flat-lock seam located in the middle to allow you to fold it up or down when adjusting to changing conditions. You can wear it folded to protect and keep your neck warm, or extend it to cover your face to protect you from wind or dust.
This proudly American-made gaiter is also durable, easy wash-and-wear, and UV-fade resistant. Surely a great addition to your basic work gear to keep you neatly and properly geared up and job-ready.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Two times more wind resistance
- UV fade resistant
- Single-layer fleece construction with flat-lock seams
- Durable wash and wear performance
- Keeps the neck warm when folded down and covers the face when extended
- Made in the USA
- One size, 10 in x 10 in
- Comes in Black
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2