Always gear up properly when at work, especially during bad weather. Safety first, right? It will be ideal if you are not just protected from the rain but from work hazards as well. This Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-stop Flame Resistant Bib Pants from Viking fits that bill. It is particularly suitable if you are working in electrical installation, power generation, welding workshops, or metal fabrication.
It is made from heavy-duty FR-treated materials so you can expect that is durable enough and is resistant to flame, abrasions, punctures, rips, or snags aside from being water and wind-resistant. It also has heavy-duty elastic suspenders, an elasticized waist, 13-inch boot zippers, and a detachable bib. Visibility is also enhanced with the reflective stripping around the bottom of the pants. Surely, you are well-covered and protected.
Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-stop Flame Resistant Bib Pants are compliant to a number of safety standards making it ideal for foul weather protection as well as a thermal layer in industries requiring FR compliance on site.
- Made from heavy-duty FR-treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, ASTM D6413 (FR)
- Tested in accordance with test method CAN/CGSB-4.2 No.27.10 & ASTM D6413 flame resistance, self-extinguishing for momentary contact with an open flame
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- Waterproof and windproof
- Heavy-duty elastic suspenders with quick-release buckle
- Elasticized waist with zippered fly and hook-and-loop flap
- Detachable bib design
- Reflective leg straps
- 13-inch boot zippers with cover and hook-and-loop fastener for easy access