When you have to keep working even through bad weather, make sure that you gear up properly for your own safety. Viking Professional® Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-Stop FR Jacket is surely going to be worth the space in your work wardrobe. This jacket is ideal for foul weather protection with thermal layers, especially in industries requiring FR compliance on site because this jacket is compliant with a number of safety standards.
It is made from heavy-duty FR-treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing which means that it is resistant to flame, abrasion, puncture, snag, and rip. Aside from being waterproof and windproof, it also features dual reflective chest straps, adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop fastener to keep the rain and wind out, and a detachable Stormblaster® hood. This hood reduces wind and rain exposure up the back of the jacket while fitting closely around the chin and cheek area. It has a safety tear-away design so you can easily remove and attach it.
Viking Professional® Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-Stop FR Jacket is ideal for those working in power generation, metal fabrication, welding workshops, or electrical installation.
- Made from heavy-duty FR-treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1, ASTM D6413 (FR)
- Tested in accordance with test method CAN/CGSB-4.2 No.27.10 & ASTM D6413 flame resistance, self-extinguishing for momentary contact with open flame
- 2-inch Vi-brance® reflective material in 4-inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- Waterproof and windproof
- Detachable Stormblaster® hood
- Warm and comfortable fleece collar
- Heavy-duty zipper with storm flap
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Double stitched tape and background for superior durability
- 14-inch embroidery zipper included
- Front and back vents for extra breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop fastener
- 2 large zippered pockets on the outside, and 1 inner chest pocket