Gearing up properly for the cold weather starts with a reliable base layer like this Livewire FR Bottoms by DragonWear. Ideal to wear underneath your utility pants to ensure you stay warm and protected especially in the biting cold. These underpants are made from Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric that is not only inherently fire and arc-resistant but also has a 4-way stretch quality – perfect for ensuring freedom of movement as you comfortably move around.
Livewire FR Bottoms also feature a jersey face and lofted channeled fleece back which allows for better airflow and boosts quick drying time as well. It also comes with a flat-lock seam construction to ensure comfort even during extended wear. Its FR elastic waistband provides flexibility and boosts all-day comfort.
Aside from its extra durable wash-and-wear performance, Livewire FR Bottoms also offers CAT 3 protection, 32 cal/cm2 arc rating, and certifications both for NFPA 70E and 2112. Ideal for electricians, industrial workers, refinery workers, or those working in job sites that expose them to fire and electrical hazards.
- Made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric, 11.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- Moisture-wicking properties paired with increased wind-repellency
- Jersey face and lofted channeled fleece back uniquely channel airflow
- FR elastic waistband and functional fly
- Exposed FR elastic waistband for all-day comfort and flexibility
- Flat-lock seam construction for comfort
- Comfortable, relaxed fit
- Extra durable wash and wear performance
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black
- CAT 3, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 32 cal/cm2